Healthcare is complex. It is increasingly hard to keep up with all the advances, opportunities and tools that we apply to practical problem-solving and growth. In the United States alone, there are a cacophony of rules, regulations and solutions that are ever-changing. Much of our skill sets and knowledge today will be obsolete in two to five years. We are introducing a new website to provide practical resources relevant to people in (or contemplating) a health IT career.
Health IT Accelerator provides an evolving marketplace dedicated to advancing the knowledge and skills of the HIT community through access to education, training, information and engagement for practical application and career growth. Our editors and contributors will strive to serve you through adherence to our core values:
- Listen and respond to the voice of the community
- Leverage experienced, reliable and trusted resources
- Provide value-add solutions that can be applied to daily practice
- Stand behind our products and services
- Promote innovations that drive better outcomes
- Connect our diverse workforce through an expanding, comprehensive marketplace (The AHI MarkITplace)
We cannot possibly anticipate every need of our community. Therefore we appreciate your feedback on our posts, content and products so that we can further improve and expand to address your needs. And while focused on the U.S. healthcare system, we hope our content provides value beyond our shores.
Sign up for free membership of our applied health information technology solution.
We will regularly add content on the following topics and resources:
- Health IT
- Career development
- What’s New (including AI in medicine)
- Regulatory issues
We hope that you will become a valuable contributor to our marketplace through your comments and content. You can follow us at healthITaccelerator.com and on twitter at AHI Moment and Health IT Accelerator.